PINOT NERO FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Pinot Noir lovers, here is the selection for you! Franz Haas calls it "the white among the reds" and his Schweizer - produced only in the best vintages - shows this dichotomy. We find an Italian representation respectively with Antinori and his Castello della Sala, balanced and perfectly compliant with the Bordeaux rules and with Gianluca Colombo who in his Pinot Noir has been able to decline one of the most demanding and interesting vines of the world panorama according to the Langa tradition. From France, the undisputed home of Pinot Noir, we offer Michel Gros' Bourgogne Rouge and Denizot's Sancerre Rouge. We conclude with the Austrian Gruber with his Galgenberg, a bouquet full of red fruits and spices .. a must try!
- FRANZ HAAS Pinot Noir Schweizer 2016
- GRUBER Pinot Noir Galgenberg 2018
- DENIZOT Sancerre Rouge Biorga 2017
- ANTINORI Pinot Nero Castello della Sala 2006
- GIAN LUCA COLOMBO Langhe Pinot Nero 2017
- MICHEL GROS Bourgogne Rouge 2015