BAROLO FROM LA MORRA
With its 380 hectares of vineyards devoted to DOCG, La Morra boasts the greatest production of Barolo.
Let's start with Luigi Oddero's classic Barolo which represents a wine that is ready to drink now. Continuing with the strong fruit typical of the Arborina di Bovio and Rocche dell'Annunziata cru of Renato Corino. Moving to the area of Santa Maria, we find the Capalot vineyard where the young Alberto Burzi, with his old vines manages to express a harmonious complexity and then continue with the La Serra Cru which with its unmistakable and captivating tannins finds great expression in the Barolo by Alberto Voerzio and conclude with the historic MGA of Brunate by Mario Marengo of fascinating finesse.
- LUIGI ODDERO Barolo 2014
- BOVIO Barolo Arborina 2015
- RENATO CORINO Barolo Rocche dell'Annunziata 2013
- ALBERTO BURZI Barolo Capalot Vecchie Viti 2015
- ALBERTO VOERZIO Barolo La Serra 2014
- MARIO MARENGO Barolo Brunate 2015