BAROLO FROM BAROLO
The selection that we present starts with the classic Barolo from the historic Francesco Rinaldi cellar, representative of the area with ethereal aromas and an austere and savory mouth on the finish. Then to the Sarmassa cru of the Brezza Winery, structured on the nose with a full and juicy palate. A note of consideration also for the following two wineries, both characterized by organic production: Chiara Boschis with its Barolo Via Nuova, elegant and intense and G.D. Vajra with the Coste di Rose of pleasant structure, with floral notes and good acidity. Do not miss the depth of the vintages well represented by the Barolo Riserva Bricco delle Viole by Giovanni Viberti 2010 and by the Barolo Cannubi 2004 by Poderi Luigi Einaudi: let yourself be conquered by their velvety tannins and long persistence.
- FRANCESCO RINALDI Barolo 2015
- BREEZE Barolo Sarmassa 2015
- CHIARA BOSCHIS Barolo Via Nuova 2015
- G.D. VAJRA Barolo Coste di Rose 2015
- LUIGI EINAUDI Barolo Cannubi 2004
- GIOVANNI VIBERTI Barolo Bricco delle Viole Riserva 2010