The great reds of Piedmont, a summary of our history and our flavors in 6 bottles that represent unmissable classics.
This selection of great DOCGs tells the intertwining of landscape and winegrowers, who have always handed down experience and knowledge to obtain the highest quality from the vineyard.
Their story is our story and knows how to rekindle hope for a great future of serenity: "... good weather, hopefully"!
Selection consisting of 6 bottles
- MICHELE CHIARLO - Nizza I Cipressi 2017
- OSVALDO BARBERIS - Dogliani Valdibà 2017
- MONTALBERA - Ruché La Tradizione 2017
- GIACOMO VICO - Roero Patarrone 2014
- NEGRO - Barbaresco Basarin 2015
- BRUNA GRIMALDI - Barolo Badarina 2014